Sell it in 30 seconds:
It’s a bold statement — with countless interpretations.
Featuring a stunning exterior with a glowthrough dial pad, Innuendo opens to reveal a vivid 2.8" display, full keyboard, and quick access to favorite social networking sites. With 3G capability,
Innuendo delivers a rich media experience
including advanced music, video and web browsing.
1. Subtle "S" curve design with unique external glow-thru dial pad and OLED screen that "disappears" behind an icy blue mirrored finish when not in use
2. Side-flip with an external 10-key for dialing and an internal full QWERTY keyboard for messaging
3. Soft-touch back is slightly textured for improved grip and comfort
4. Thin and lightweight - fits conveniently in a pocket or purse
5. Mobile Email - Emails are "pushed" to your phone as they reach your desktop so you will always be in the loop
6. TeleNav GPS Navigation, Mobile Email, and other services are available optionally and may involve additional charges. Other downloads, applications and services may require additional charges.
7. 3.2 MP camera and camcorder
|SANYO||Innuendo - SCP6780|
|Dimensions||4.1" x 2.2" x 0.6"|
|Screen||2.8", WQVGA (400 x 240 pixels) TFT LCD, 262K-color |
Sub-display: 1.3" glow-thru sub OLED
|Network||3G EV-DO |
Digital Dual-Band -1.9 GHz, 800 MHz
|Camera||3.2 MP camera and camcorder|
|Model||Full QWERTY keypad with one-touch keys for Text & Emoticons|
|Battery||Talk Time - Standard Battery: up to 4.5 hours|
|Web and Tools|| |
|GPS||TeleNav GPS Navigation |
|Memory||Supports up to 32GB microSDHC|
Take a video
1. Press the CAMERA key
2. Press OPTIONS, (right softkey)
3. Select Camcorder mode
4. Press OK
Video Mail - Video Mail is limited to 30 seconds in length.
Or Long Video - The length of a Long Video will vary depending on the quality settings and storage type used (phone or memory card). Video files larger than 580 KB cannot be sent.
Send pictures and videos
1. Press the CAMERA key or select Pictures from Home screen
2. Select My Photos & Videos
3. Select Source
4. Select pictures or videos
5. Press SEND (left softkey)
6. Select Go to Contacts
7. Select recipient(s)
8. Compose and send
Install a microSD card
1. Remove the battery cover and battery.
2. Insert microSD card into the slot at top of battery well with the gold terminals facing down.
3. Gently press the card until it snaps into place.
4. Place the battery back into its compartment and replace the battery cover